Holloway Plumbing is an established, professional, plumbing company dedicated to serving residents and businesses in the greater Texas Hill Country, including Kerrville, Fredericksburg, Bandera, Ingram, Hunt, Mountain Home, Junction, Comfort, Boerne, Fair Oaks, and everywhere in between. We’re committed to friendly, courteous, and timely customer service. Your satisfaction is important to us because we’re not just your plumbers, we’re your neighbors.
- 24/7 Emergency Service – We’re available 24/7 for your emergency plumbing problems. We’re here when you need us most.
- Service Windows with Your Convenience in Mind – We know your time is valuable and no one likes to sit waiting for a technician to arrive. If you need to be away from your home or business during your dedicated Service Window time, just provide us with a phone number where we can reach you, and we’ll call when a technician’s on the way. No problem!
- Free Plumbing Safety Inspection – We’re happy to perform a free plumbing safety inspection at your request on every service call. Just ask.
- Fully Stocked Trucks – Our trucks are inventoried and restocked every day by our technicians so we can complete most service calls in one trip. This means more convenience for you.
- Licensed Technicians – Our technicians are professionals with years of experience and training under their tool belts, and are licensed by the State of Texas. Our technicians are neat in appearance, mindful of their speech, respectful of your property, and each one of them has passed a criminal background check. We’re just as picky about who’s working in your home or business as you are.
Holloway Plumbing is licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection. Don’t trust your home or business to a non-professional. It’s just not worth the risk, and you could end up paying more in the long run.
Get in Touch with Us
Planning a project that involves plumbing? Fill out our Request an Estimate form to start a conversation or call us at 877-990-2321. We offer plumbing service in Kerrville, Fredericksburg, Boerne and the greater Texas Hill Country.