Aviditi Tankless Water Heaters
The Aviditi line includes high-efficiency, gas condensing and non-condensing tankless water heaters with more compact models and greater installation versatility to satisfy every residential and commercial application. There are many advantages of installing a tankless water heater in your home or business, including energy savings over time, minimal space requirement needed for installation, safety, and of course, an unlimited supply of hot water because you’re not limited to the water that’s in a traditional tank-type water heater.
In general, tankless water heaters tend to be more expensive to purchase and install than a more traditional tank-type water heaters, so it’s important to weigh the pros with the cons of both. At Holloway Plumbing, we can help you decide which type of system is best for you. Here are a few pros to consider about using a tankless hot water system:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Up to 97% heat efficiency
- All the advantages of a tankless hot water heater
- Condensing technology for high-efficiency usage and long-term energy savings
- Supply unlimited hot water simultaneously to multiple areas in your home or business
- Requires very little space for installation, including indoor or outdoor installation
- Long-lasting design
- Reduced risk of flooding
- Ability to pair up with a Hydronic furnace for efficient home heating
Ready to install, replace, or repair your hot water heater system? Call us today at (877) 990-2321 to talk about the best options for you, your family, or your business.
We provide hot water heater service in Kerrville, Bandera, Fredericksburg, Ingram, Hunt, Mountain Home, Junction, Comfort, Welfare, Waring, Boerne, Fair Oaks, and everywhere in between. We want to be your plumber.